Division: Corporate & Institutional Banking Division
Department: Mid Markets Enterprise
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of managing new accounts/existing portfolio for Mid-Market segment.
- Responsible for execution of activities of the department which includes:
- Providing loans to customers (mid-market segment) post verifying the documents submitted and the details provided by them
- Providing working capital to customers for their business or any particular project to continue its functionality with no hindrance
- Responsible for the project finance so the flow is undisturbed and regulated as per Bank’s policies & guidelines
- Overlook the capital expenditure so that it is being rightfully spent and no unnecessary expenses are made hurting the Bank’s revenues
- Liaise with customers to understand their needs and facilities such as overdraft, working capital etc. required and provide them with the necessities.
- Monitor and keep a keen vigil over the facilities the Bank provides its customers.
- Review the overdue of portfolios and the expired facilities of corporate customers and inform the team about the same with necessary guidance for them to take an appropriate action regarding the issue as per Bank’s policies & regulations.
- Authorized for working towards the growth of the business by handling the revenue aspects diligently and would be held responsible for the developments of the business, as would have the key decision-making authority.
- Authorized to introduce new products developed by the Bank to customers based on their needs during one-to-one interaction or by sending them mails post recognizing the customer’s requirements.
- Estimate risks post analyzing the scenario and discuss with the team for the solutions which can be acted upon for faster response and stay safe when hit or stay well-guarded before the risk hits.
- Responsible for conducting meetings with team members regularly to update them on various factors and receive updates back from them, so that the entire team is on the same page by the end of the meeting.
- Embrace and drive continuous Human Capital improvements through business-driven initiatives or as directed by CEO/HR offices.
- Complete all other tasks as requested by management/department.
Minimum Education Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in general or Business Administration/Banking, Finance, Accounting or equivalent field
Minimum 4 to 5 years of general Banking experience is required with a preference related directly to Commercial Banking
Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills
Strong Leadership & People Management skills
Knowledge of Banking terms
Know the laws and instructions issued by the regulatory
Knowledge of the principles of the facilities
Knowledge of the principles of trade finance